Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremiah Fisher <jf...@utilivision.com> on 2002/11/19 20:22:56 UTC

Compiling to native code

Hello all

Has anyone attempted to or had any luck with compiling FOP to native code
with gcj? My company has a need for speed and I wanted to know how much
effort it will take to decrease conversion times.

Thanks

Jeremiah Fisher
jfisher@utilivision.com

RE: Compiling to native code

Posted by Bernard D'Have <bd...@wanadoo.be>.
may be batik.jar not in the classpath or web-inf/lib

Bernard

Re: Compiling to native code

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.

Re: Compiling to native code

Posted by anil <an...@hotmail.com>.
Hello,

Iam unable to instantiate Driver class with or without any args. It is throwing an exception saying that
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: org/apache/batik/util/XMLResourceDescriptor

could you please some one let me know what is the solution.
Thanks in advance.
Anil

Re: Compiling to native code

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Jeremiah Fisher wrote:

> Has anyone attempted to or had any luck with compiling FOP to native
> code with gcj? My company has a need for speed and I wanted to know how
> much effort it will take to decrease conversion times.

Not really. Do you think it will give you some performance benefit?