Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 20:47:21 UTC

Online books references on Geronimo's web site

Folks,
checking the referenced online books on the web site I noticed that many of these are way too old and probably not relevant anymore.
Does anyone has some fresh material to update this page -> http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html

I'll be doing some makeup on the wiki links myself.

Pls chime in to this thread with the updates. Thx

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Online books references on Geronimo's web site

Posted by fp <Fr...@impaqgroup.com>.
I'm sorry, but the syntax is international

Dan Becker wrote:

> fp wrote:
>> can you please add a link to my brand new german Book
>> Serverhandbook for Apache Geronimo 2.0 and 2.1
>>
>> Apache Geronimo:Handbuch für den Java-Applikationsserver, DPUNKT-Verlag
>> Frank Pientka, October 2008
>> ISBN 978-3-89864-517-1
>> http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/2827.html
>> http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/2827.html
>>
>> thanks
>> Frank
>
> Frank, Wunderbar! Is it available also in English?/Gibt es auch in
> Englisch?
>
> --
> Thanks, Dan Becker

:-)

Re: Online books references on Geronimo's web site

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 27, 2008, at 9:22 AM, fp wrote:

> Hi,
>
> can you please add a link to my brand new german Book
> Serverhandbook for Apache Geronimo 2.0 and 2.1
>
> Apache Geronimo:Handbuch für den Java-Applikationsserver, DPUNKT-
> Verlag
> Frank Pientka, October 2008
> ISBN 978-3-89864-517-1
> http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/2827.html
> http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/2827.html

Congrats Frank! Updates should be exported to our site shortly...

--kevan

Re: Online books references on Geronimo's web site

Posted by fp <Fr...@impaqgroup.com>.
Hi,

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19180853/pientka.jpg pientka.jpg