Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Chris Lambertus <cm...@apache.org> on 2020/04/11 17:24:43 UTC

VCL documentation build failing for ~2 years

Hi VCL folks,

You have a jenkins job https://builds.apache.org/job/VCL%20documentation/ <https://builds.apache.org/job/VCL%20documentation/> which has been consistently failing for nearly 2 years:

Last successful build (#1653), 1 yr 9 mo ago <https://builds.apache.org/job/VCL%20documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/>

Could you please take a look at this job and see if it’s still necessary, and remove it if not?

Thanks,

Chris
ASF Infra

Re: VCL documentation build failing for ~2 years

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.
Hi Chris,

Thanks for highlighting this to us.  We apologize for not being on top of the
job and letting it fail for so long.  It was an initial attempt to rework
documentation that didn't proceed.

We're actually in the process of switching to serving content out of git.

I've removed the periodic running of the job and will likely be deleting it
soon.

Thanks,
Josh Thompson

--