Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Juha Alatalo <Ju...@syncrontech.com> on 2008/12/09 09:25:36 UTC

WicketFilter doens't 'forward' exceptions

Hi,

we didn't notice until now, that wicket is catching exception's in

public void doFilter(ServletRequest request, ServletResponse response, FilterChain chain) throws IOException, ServletException

method of WicketFilter. We are using our own filter and we were excepting that calling chain.doFilter(request, response) will get an exception and rollback can be done in transaction if an error occurs. Now our doFilter call doesn't get any response that something went wrong. I wonder, if exceptions should be thrown also in case where condition "if (isWicketRequest(relativePath))" is true?

- Juha Alatalo

RE: WicketFilter doens't 'forward' exceptions

Posted by Juha Alatalo <Ju...@syncrontech.com>.
Should I make a JIRA issue about this topic?

- Juha