Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by aykut kanyılmaz <on...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/12 13:38:55 UTC

Which version of subversion is the best?

Hi,

I'm planning to upgrade existing subversion. we recently use subversion
1.4.5.

I'm asking about versions of subversion.

which one is the best? and why is it the best?

Could you explain about this subject to determine to upgrade stable version?

I need your help?

thanks..

Re: Which version of subversion is the best?

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
1.7.2 --- the release (.2) in the latest minor line (1.7.x)