Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Thomas Charpentier <ch...@bellsouth.net> on 2003/03/15 12:07:59 UTC

Re: ATTENTION: Please read this as soon as you get this.

I received the email referencing your name and have sent out 5 letters.  I'm awaiting emails from these people and I'm sure they will be arriving soon.

There was mention that anyone who sends funds to you will have the benefit of your 5 million or more bulk emails per month.

I'd like to receive another email with 5 names, one being yours so I can mail the 5 dollar amount for one of the reports.

Please assist.

Tom Charpentier
(504) 481-1505