Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Martin Redington <m....@ucl.ac.uk> on 2002/10/24 16:22:57 UTC

newbie question about secure xml-rpc

I've been playing around with XML-RPC for a little while, and have got
a basic server and client running. I've also been playing around with
xwt (www.xwt.org), and can make my xwt app talk to the server without
too many problems.

I've also tried to get a secure version working, using the
SecureWebServer and SecureXmlRpcClient classes. I can see all of the
settings via Security Tool, and I've created a keystore with the
default name and password, so the SecureWebServer can start up, but I'm
not sure what to do now. My server just keeps refusing the client
connections.

Ideally I'd like to use SSL, but I'm on TLS for now.

Any pointers would be great.

     cheers,
         Martin