Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "x.arora@gmail.com" <x....@gmail.com> on 2008/10/03 02:11:00 UTC

Calling maven.xml from maven.xml (top level dir to several sub dirs)

I am trying to run maven.xml from another maven.xml - is it possible? Here
is the directory structure that I've:

Folder1
Subfolder1a
Subfolder1b
Subfolder1c
Subfolder1d

Each folder contains it's own maven.xml, project.xml. So, what I want to do
is, build all of them together using a single maven file. For that, I want
to put a maven.xml in the top level directory (Folder1) and call individual
maven.xml in each subfolder (folder1a, folder1b and so on).

Is it possible and how?

Thanks,
xarora

Re: Calling maven.xml from maven.xml (top level dir to several sub dirs)

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Check out the multiproject plugin:

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/using/multiproject.html
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/multiproject/