Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org> on 2023/01/17 21:57:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Walker Carlson

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce Walker Carlson as a new Kafka committer.

Walker has been contributing to Apache Kafka since November 2019. He
made various contributions including the following KIPs.

KIP-671: Introduce Kafka Streams Specific Uncaught Exception Handler
KIP-696: Update Streams FSM to clarify ERROR state meaning
KIP-715: Expose Committed offset in streams

Congratulations Walker and welcome on board!

Thanks,
   -Matthias (on behalf of the Apache Kafka PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Walker Carlson

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Walker!

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <ca...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Walker!