Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "holanda.nayana" <ho...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 22:12:46 UTC

IIntroducing Myself - Nayana Holanda de Abreu

Hi, I am Nayana Holanda de Abreu, I am from Brazil, but currently I live in
Oxford, Mississippi due the program Brazil Science without Borders. So I am
an exchange student at the University of Mississippi where I attend classes
related to Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, I have some
knowledge in C programming, and at the moment I am studying Java and C++
language, I also watch classes from the Udacity website, at the moment I am
trying to understand more about Computer Architecture and Parallel
Programming.

Kind regards

Nayana