Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/31 16:31:51 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code help on "command line tools"

András, I am cc-ing your email to Harmony mailing list, so that Sian
and Mark can see your aplications. And you can subscribe the mailing
list for the discussions by sending an email to
dev-subscribe@harmony.apache.org

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com

Re: Google Summer of Code help on "command line tools"

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.
Hello András,

I have looked at both your applications and they both look good and well
researched.  I liked your idea about being able to see or edit the policy
file directly with the policytool.  I just have a few of suggestions that
could improve them:

1. Say something about what kind of testing you will do
2. For the Jar application, consider what you might do if you finish the
project early  as I'm not really convinced there's enough work there for a
whole project.
3. If I'm being really picky I would say check your spelling and grammar.
(E.g. "wanna" is not really good english) but not everyone will be bothered
about this.

You could also include a bit more detail about yourself e.g. your academic,
industry, and/or open source development experience.

Regards,

Sian

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.
Hello Andras,