Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Antony Joseph <an...@digitalglue.in> on 2009/04/07 16:42:00 UTC

debug logging / trace logging for Lucene?

Hi,

In a long running process Lucene get crashed in my application, Is there any
way to diagnose or how can I  turn on debug logging / trace logging for
Lucene?

Antony

------------------
DigitalGlue, India

RE: debug logging / trace logging for Lucene?

Posted by Antony Joseph <an...@digitalglue.in>.
Thanks

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Antony Joseph wrote:

> In a long running process Lucene get crashed in my application, Is there
any
> way to diagnose or how can I  turn on debug logging / trace logging for
> Lucene?

Questions about Lucene usage in general are best answered on the
java-user@lucene.apache.org mailing list.

Andi..

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.