Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com> on 2006/09/07 13:56:31 UTC

problems with JIRA

Anyone having problems with JIRA?  We have an issue (VELOCITY-453)
that half of the uploaded patches aren't accessible -- I reliably get
a Tomcat error when downloading. Very frustrating -- hopefully not too
discouraging for the new contributor.

I files a bug report with infrastructure but haven't heard back.

WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com
www.forio.com

Re: problems with JIRA

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Would be a lot easier if I'd remember that it's on Brutus not Hermes. :)

I suspect it's because all but two of the files have space characters on
the end of their filenames.

I've copied said files to new versions without the spaces on the end of
the filenames and at least the attachment you mention below now works.
Also commented the infra issue and assigned to Jeff to see if he thinks
anything needs to be investigated.

Hen

Re: problems with JIRA

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Hmm indeed.. Weird content :)
I was just focussing on having an error when downloading, which didn't occur..

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: problems with JIRA

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.