Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by GuruCoool Learnings <in...@gurucoool.com> on 2020/12/28 18:08:57 UTC

Creating invitation link for unregistered users

Hello OM team and users,
I wish to invite anonymous users in my free math sessions.

Can I create session links in OM to share with multiple anonymous users on
social media such that each of them can join the session by entering their
names?

Regards
Jitendra

Re: Creating invitation link for unregistered users

Posted by GuruCoool Learnings <in...@gurucoool.com>.
Oh, okay. Got it. Thanks again!

Regards
Jitendra