Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amine AZZI <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/18 09:07:36 UTC

opentravel site

Hello,

I am trying open travel system these days, I put the websiteId to the
opentravelsystem web site id, and began to play with.
I noticed that products with type 'use of fixed asset' are not reserved from
the inventory after an order, which is the case of luxury room and standard
room, the problem is not raised when I order a finished good article like
the 'cap with hotel logo'.
Is there any thing I should do, or am I missing something about this type of
products.

Regards.
Mohamed Amine AZZI  .
Software Developer
Algiers/Algeria

Re: opentravel site

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Amine,
To generate an invoice from the order that should be done when the order is
approved and the productTypeId = ASSET_USAGE. I did not try it with the last
version but it is accomplished in orderServices.java ...search for
createInvoiceForOrder

regards,
Hans

Re: opentravel site