Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2005/11/15 10:19:40 UTC

500 error w/ collapsiblePanel example

I was looking at the collapsiblePanel example at the irian
site.  Sometimes there is a 500 error when expanding the
bottom panel.  Has this been addressed already?

Dennis Byrne

Re: 500 error w/ collapsiblePanel example

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
I don't have that.

Is it reproducible somehow with regards to what is causing this?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at