Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniela Spalvieri <da...@dsnet.it> on 2000/11/29 17:42:06 UTC

xml,xsl,xsp and file upload

Hello,
I created a form composed by several input type text and an input type file.
I've been trying to read the values passed by the form, using the method
POST and enctype MULTIPART-FORM DATA, with an XML file, but this file can't
read any form value. I used the MultipartRequest Package from O'reilly. It
sounds strange, but I can only read the parameters using the method GET, not
supported by MultipartRequest Package.
How can I do this?
Regards
Daniela

Re: xml,xsl,xsp and file upload

Posted by Roger Carneiro Soares <ro...@intelinet.com.br>.
Hi,

I had this same problem some hours ago!! :)

It looks like the standart getParameters() methods doesn't deal with
MULTIPART-FORM DATA. But the MultipartRequest package I use has a
similar method that is getURLParameter(String) that can be used. I think
O'reilly's package must have some thing similar too.

I'm using the package from:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/9778/programs.html
that someone posted at this list a while ago.

Cheers,

Roger.