Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Unreal Jiang <si...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/08 08:03:15 UTC

Could someone help to apply CXF80 patch?

Hi all,

  I finished jca inbound support(CXF80) and a correlative demo(CXF211).

  Could someone help me to apply this patch?  I attached the patch file in jira task.

  Thanks
  Unreal

---------------------------------

Re: Could someone help to apply CXF80 patch?

Posted by Unreal Jiang <si...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Willen,

  Thanks very much.

  Cheers
  Unreal

Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com> wrote:  Hi unreal,

I can take care of them.

Cheers,

Willem.
Unreal Jiang wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>  I finished jca inbound support(CXF80) and a correlative demo(CXF211).
>
>  Could someone help me to apply this patch?  I attached the patch file in jira task.
>
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-80
>
>  Thanks
>  Unreal
>

>---------------------------------
>Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.

Re: Could someone help to apply CXF80 patch?

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi unreal,

I can take care of them.

Cheers,