Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net> on 2004/04/28 15:32:27 UTC

Re: [silly question time] What's the dots mean?

"Glanville, Jay" <Ja...@NaturalConvergence.com> writes:

> What do these dots represent?  Is it one per file, or one per kb, or one
> per second, or , or , or ,

One per file whose textual contents are being transmitted (doesn't
include files with only property modifications).

Re: [silly question time] What's the dots mean?

Posted by André-John Mas <aj...@sympatico.ca>.
Take a look at wget for a good approach. An example:

  80%[=================>            ] 1,501          1.43M/s    ETA 00:00

regard

Andre

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.