Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by ilfrin <il...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2003/09/20 03:38:30 UTC

Re[3]: a problem moving TDK to turbine 2.3

Hi

i> WebappClassLoader: validateJarFile(D:\development\projekty\id\infor\tdk\webapps\
i> bulletins\WEB-INF\lib\servlet.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, secti
i> on 9.7.2. Offending class: javax/servlet/Servlet.class

ok, I dealed with this error, had to remove the servlet.jar from the
webapps/bulletins/web-inf/lib dir (due to servlet 2.3 spec) .. but
still the app gives me only a 404 error ..

please help ;)

 ilfrin                            mailto:ilfrin@poczta.onet.pl