Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/03/12 03:36:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] SkyWalking 5.0.0-alpha test build available

The test build of 5.0.0-alpha is available.

This is our first Apache Incubator release. And only an alpha release, because many new features provide.
We welcome any comments you may have, and will take all feedback into
account if a quality vote is called for this build.

Release notes:

* https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#500-alpha-2018-02-28

 * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheskywalking-1001/org/apache/skywalking/apm-dist/5.0.0-alpha/

Maven 2 staging repository:

 * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheskywalking-1001/org/apache/skywalking/

A vote regarding the quality of this test build will be initiated
within the next couple of days.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking creator and PPMC member

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SkyWalking 5.0.0-alpha test build available

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
This test release is out of date. I will start a new one.