Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Zarick Lau <za...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/11 10:10:08 UTC

Does AMQ support tree structured network of brokers

Hi devs and users,

My current project require to configure a network of brokers in that,
there is one central broker. and a set of 'leaf / remote' broker.

Each remote broker connect with central broker, but does not
connect with other remote broker.

Is this configuration feasible with ActiveMQ (I currently using 4.1.1).

I think I should configure each remote broker connected with central broker
with one 'networkConnector'
section.
While in the central broker, the configuration will have a set of
'networkConnector'.
Is it feasible?

Also, is the 'multicast discovery' mechanism in AMQ using TCP multicast or
other alternate mechanism?