Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2002/06/23 09:39:51 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/dav/main liveprop.c mod_dav.c mod_dav.h props.c std_liveprop.c util.c util_lock.c

On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 06:42:14AM -0000, wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> wrowe       2002/06/22 23:42:14
>
>   Modified:    modules/dav/main liveprop.c mod_dav.c mod_dav.h props.c
>                         std_liveprop.c util.c util_lock.c
>   Log:
>     The real pain.  ap->apr xml and text types.

hehe... my dirty little secret. Every now and then, I think, "oh crap. I
gotta go rename all those symbols." Then I forget about it.

Actually, it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.

Thanks for the effort!

Cheers,
-g

--