Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by NITESH GUPTA <ni...@epfl.ch> on 2004/06/14 17:31:30 UTC

Axis deployment problem

Hi,

I wrote a wsdl HelloServer.wsdl using Cape Clear SOA Editor and then deployed the service using the deploy.wsdd generated by WSDL2Java tool. This service was available at http://localhost:8080/axis/services/HelloServerPort

Now I have another wsdl file ShoutSpaceWebApp.wsdl, which I worte in exactly the same way as the above one, for which i generated the deploy.wsdd and deployed it in the same manner as above (using AdminClient) and it does not give any errors. But when I try opening the url http://localhost:8080/axis/services/ShoutSpaceWebAppPort I get the message

AXIS error
No service is available at this URL

Both the wsdl use document/literal style with the only difference that in the later one referenced elements have the same name as the portType operation name.

It would be great if some one could point out what is the error.

Thanks,
Nitesh