Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/02/12 11:44:17 UTC

bug squashing event

Okay, we now have some 401 open bugs.  I figure if we all spend 4 hours
cramped into IRC we could resolve a good number of them.

I propose we do this on a weekday afternoon so (a) people in Europe can
attend without staying up at an insane hour and (b) so we don't get in
the habit of booking our weekends.  Maybe February 18th from 12:00-16:00
PST (which I believe is 20:00-24:00 UTC).

What do you think?

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/    and open source consulting

Re: bug squashing event

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org>.
On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 06:03:36PM +0100, Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> On Thursday 12 February 2004 17:49 CET Duncan Findlay wrote:

> > > Sounds reasonable. That'd be 21:00-01:00 CET for me (if your PST->UTC
> > > conversion was right :), which is ok (+- 1h would work for me, too).
> > > 18th is a Wednesday if I see that correctly. I start a new job that day
> > > and Wednesday night we've got the sneak preview at a local cinema where
> > > I tend to go to but I think I can skip that one :)
> >
> > It's my "reading week" next week (i.e. school is cancelled), so I'll
> > have free time, but I'm taking a ski coaching course during the
> > day. I'll be around in the evenings.... but this might be a bit early
> > for me, so I'll try to make the tail end of this if I can.
>
> Any other day except Tuesday would be fine with me.

The whole week is the same for me. (Except maybe Friday) Anyways, I'll
try to catch the tail of whatever we decide. The week after might be
better for me, but I dont think we want to leave it that late.

--
Duncan Findlay

Re: bug squashing event

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Thursday 12 February 2004 17:49 CET Duncan Findlay wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:04:48PM +0100, Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> > On Thursday 12 February 2004 11:44 CET Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> > > Okay, we now have some 401 open bugs.  I figure if we all spend 4
> > > hours cramped into IRC we could resolve a good number of them.
> > >
> > > I propose we do this on a weekday afternoon so (a) people in Europe
> > > can attend without staying up at an insane hour and (b) so we don't
> > > get in the habit of booking our weekends.  Maybe February 18th from
> > > 12:00-16:00 PST (which I believe is 20:00-24:00 UTC).
> > >
> > > What do you think?
> >
> > Sounds reasonable. That'd be 21:00-01:00 CET for me (if your PST->UTC
> > conversion was right :), which is ok (+- 1h would work for me, too).
> > 18th is a Wednesday if I see that correctly. I start a new job that day
> > and Wednesday night we've got the sneak preview at a local cinema where
> > I tend to go to but I think I can skip that one :)
>
> It's my "reading week" next week (i.e. school is cancelled), so I'll
> have free time, but I'm taking a ski coaching course during the
> day. I'll be around in the evenings.... but this might be a bit early
> for me, so I'll try to make the tail end of this if I can.

Any other day except Tuesday would be fine with me.

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>

Re: bug squashing event

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org>.

Re: bug squashing event

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Thursday 12 February 2004 11:44 CET Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> Okay, we now have some 401 open bugs.  I figure if we all spend 4 hours
> cramped into IRC we could resolve a good number of them.
>
> I propose we do this on a weekday afternoon so (a) people in Europe can
> attend without staying up at an insane hour and (b) so we don't get in
> the habit of booking our weekends.  Maybe February 18th from 12:00-16:00
> PST (which I believe is 20:00-24:00 UTC).
>
> What do you think?

Sounds reasonable. That'd be 21:00-01:00 CET for me (if your PST->UTC
conversion was right :), which is ok (+- 1h would work for me, too).
18th is a Wednesday if I see that correctly. I start a new job that day and
Wednesday night we've got the sneak preview at a local cinema where I tend
to go to but I think I can skip that one :)

+1
Cheers,
Malte