Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 08:39:01 UTC

geronimo-axis2/src/main/generated?

Why on earth is there a src/main/generated tree checked in?  If these
are really generated... um... then they should be generated by the
build, not checked in.  None of these have the proper license headers
either (which seems to be a common problem with the new axis2 stuff).

:-(

Folks, please make sure to add the required legal headers to your
sources when you check them into svn.  Also, please, please, please
watch your indent.  Its 4 spaces, no tabs.  Its kinda frustrating
when I open up a file and find the indent all over the place.

I know you guys are working hard to get features in, but please take
the extra moment and make sure the source is up to snuff.

Thanks,

--jason