Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ryan <ry...@sourcelabs.com> on 2008/03/06 04:22:01 UTC

RMI and SSL config - which file is canonical - rmi-containers.xml or ofbiz-containers.xml?

Hello,

When setting up RMI and SSL in ofbiz, what is the relationship (if any)
between the rmi-containers.xml and ofbiz-containers.xml?

Some experimentation shows that obiz-containers.xml settings are
important, but my code is still not working,s o I'm wondering if there
are other complexities related to rmi-containers.xml which I am missing.

regards,
-Ryan

Re: RMI and SSL config - which file is canonical - rmi-containers.xml or ofbiz-containers.xml?

Posted by ryan <ry...@sourcelabs.com>.
David E Jones wrote:

> Those two files are simply different startup configuration files. They
> each load and configure a certain set of "containers", each for a
> different purpose or to prepare a different tool.
>
> Your code not working could be related to this, but also possibly
> not... what is this code you speak of?
Thanks ;-)  I thought you might get to that - see my next post.

So do I want to have the same parameters in each of those files?

regards,
-Ryan

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.