Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Hubert Trzewik (Prosystel)" <hu...@prosystel.com.pl> on 2003/12/23 12:07:38 UTC

Passing parameters from sitemap to XSP action - how?

Hello.

Could anybody provide some examples of passing parameters from sitemap, from <map:act ... > element to action written in XSP. I need complete example - what to put in sitemap and what to put in XSP.

--
Hubert Trzewik
Prosystel Sp. z o.o.

Re: Passing parameters from sitemap to XSP action - how?

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Hubert Trzewik (Prosystel) wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Could anybody provide some examples of passing parameters from sitemap,
> from <map:act ... > element to action written in XSP. I need complete
> example - what to put in sitemap

<map:parameter name="foo" value="bar"/>

and what to put in XSP.

<xsp:logic>
   String foo = parameters.getParameter("foo", "default-value");
</xsp:logic>

HTH

Michi

--