Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/18 14:47:57 UTC

Re: [collections] make a 3.2.2 release?

Hi,

I think it makes sense, and I would also invest the time.
There is even a COLLECTIONS_3_2 branch, but unfortunately nobody kept track
of which changes have been made as there was/is no changes.xml file.

I re-constructed such a file for the 4.0 release, but it was really a huge
effort, and I do not want to do it again.
Thus the way forward for me would be to create a clean branch based on
3.2.1 and backport some bugfixes to this branch.

Thomas