Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2016/08/19 07:43:34 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1756849 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/server/gen_test_char.c

On 08/18/2016 10:41 PM, wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Thu Aug 18 20:41:27 2016
> New Revision: 1756849

> Log:
> A band-aid to resolve an immediate IBM MVS'ism
>
> Modified:
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/server/gen_test_char.c

Don't we need to apply the same fix to util.c?

Regards

R�diger

Re: svn commit: r1756849 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/server/gen_test_char.c

Posted by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Funny thing, but no.

All that util.c is used for is mapping alpha, A == a. So long as every
non-alpha point is unique, no issues.