Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it> on 2014/11/04 15:59:53 UTC

Failing builds: need access to our Jenkins CI config.

The build of Isis [1] is failing because it requires a more recent version
of Maven. I wanted to change the configuration and are able to log in on
Jenkins but am not able to change the configuration.

Dear PMC (eg Dan): can you grant me access? [2]

Cheers,

Jeroen

[1] http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX123676
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins

Re: Failing builds: need access to our Jenkins CI config.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Meanwhile, I've updated the job.  It was set to use "mvn3 (latest)", which
I would've thought was the right thing; but since it clearly isn't, I've
changed to use "mvn 3.2.1" explicitly.

Have kicked off a build, will see what happens...

Dan

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Thanks!

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.