Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Steven Costello <co...@sbcglobal.net> on 2020/01/22 20:34:40 UTC

Saving files from email attachments

Hi. I have files in email I want to save in AOO but when I hit Save As, AOO doesn’t appear. Did I install it wrong?  I don’t want to re-type all my files. They are mostly PDF. Thanks. Steve.  I think my AOO  is 4.1.2 with Windows 10.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Saving files from email attachments

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.
On 22/01/2020 21:34, Steven Costello wrote:
> Hi. I have files in email I want to save in AOO but when I hit Save As, AOO doesn’t appear. Did I install it wrong?

The Save As allows you to change the name of the document, but it
doesn't make sense to
change the extension because a OpenOffice file will always be an
OpenOffice file and a PDF
will will not change to an OpenOffice file just because you change the
extension.