Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/24 22:02:45 UTC

wicket-atmosphere

Good evening,

I'm still in the process of making wicket-atmosphere testable, after a long
pause. For the moment in my EventBus, I am able to retrieve the broadcasted
messages. I'd like to be able to retrieve this (Ajax-like) response with
tester.getLastResponse().getDocument(). Because if I do this, I have the
full WicketTester API to work with.

When I do this in the EventBus:

private void post(final AtmosphereResource _resource, final PageKey pageKey,
            final Collection<EventSubscription> subscriptionsForPage, final
AtmosphereEvent event) {

        ... snap ...
        final Response response = new
AtmosphereWebResponse(_resource.getResponse());
        if (this.application.createRequestCycle(request,
response).processRequestAndDetach())
        {
              System.out.println(response.toString());
this.broadcaster.broadcast(response.toString(), _resource);
        }
    }

the Sys.out do gives me a non-empty <ajax-response> but I can't figure out
how to hook it into the WicketTester's getLastResponse().

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Pierre Goupil

--
La vie est source de joie, la mort est source de paix, seule la transition
est difficile.