Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com> on 2001/10/03 17:27:56 UTC

Apache 1.3.21 tag this evening....

...after porting Bill Rowe's last mod_negotiation patch to 1.3.

These showstoppers are in the STATUS file...

    Netware, OS2, and MPE may require gettid() and tid_t definitions in
    those platforms' os.h headers for mod_unique_id.

    Security issues posted to the appropriate list.

I believe both have been taken care of and will remove these from the STATUS file before
tag if someone doesn;t beat me to it first.

Will roll the tarball 24 hours from the tag to give time for some testing.

Bill

Re: Apache 1.3.21 tag this evening....

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>.
Doh --- sorry :)  I'll pull that note.

Could all platforms crosscheck the mod_vhost_alias/mod_unique_id changes that
went in?  The changes vhost_alias changes _should_ have no discernable effect
on any straight unix ('/' rooted) platform, and the unique_id changes should
only affect MULTITHREAD platforms.

Don't want to discover that I've broken this -after- the tag, I'd like to
fix any snafus beforehand.

Bill

Posted by Mark J Cox <ma...@awe.com>.
I've written an "Announcement" file for 1.3.21 and will commit within the
hour (just got back from dentist)

Mark

Re: Apache 1.3.21 tag this evening....

Posted by Brian Havard <br...@kheldar.apana.org.au>.