Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Artur Gajowy <ar...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/25 11:55:16 UTC

Please update the project's incubator website on its graduation from incubator (news, svn, groups...)

Hi!

Well, the message is in the subject :) It's quite frustrating, that there's
not a single hint on http://incubator.apache.org that the project has
graduated and *has been moved* to opennlp.apache.org :) And it should be
written with a huge font, and be the first thing people see when entering
the site. Svn and mailing groups' addresses don't work (might be obvious
*if* you know about the graduation). What do you think of a project, when
it's svn and mailing lists don't work? :)

Best regards,
Artur Gajowy

Re: Please update the project's incubator website on its graduation from incubator (news, svn, groups...)

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 02/25/2012 01:25 PM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> I should probably mention, that when one googles opennlp, the top 5
> results
> all lead in some way to the incubator site, none to the project's current
> site.

Incubator page is updated. Please have a look to ensure I did everything
correctly.

The following files were changed:
opennlp.xml (updated according to your notes)
podlings.xml (marked opennlp as graduated, added enddate)

Jörn

Re: Please update the project's incubator website on its graduation from incubator (news, svn, groups...)

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reminder. I will do the changes now.

Jörn

Posted by Artur Gajowy <ar...@gmail.com>.