Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ankit Jain <an...@impetus.co.in> on 2013/05/02 17:38:47 UTC

C++ Kafka producer library for windows

Hi All,

I need to write a C++ based Kafka producer in Windows for producing data in Kafka.

I came across some C++ library (https://github.com/quipo/kafka-cpp) in the Kafka's website but I need to know whether it will run on windows or not.

Also I want to know if yes, then does it allow to connect to Kafka using Zookeeper or directly?

If possible please suggest some C++ libraries for writing Kafka producer that would run fine on Windows.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Regards,
Ankit Jain