Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/15 19:00:40 UTC

[COMMUNITY] Paul Nicolucci - PMC member

The MyFaces PMC is proud to announce an addition to our project
management committee.

Please welcome Paul Nicolucci as the newest MyFaces PMC Member!  Paul
has been an active committer and community member in the MyFaces
community for years.

Welcome & regards,
Mike

Re: [COMMUNITY] Paul Nicolucci - PMC member

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
Welcome Paul and Congratulations!

--
Hazem Saleh

Author of "JavaScript Mobile Application Development" book:
http://www.amazon.com/JavaScript-Native-Mobile-Apps-Development/dp/1783554177/

Author of four technical books:
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

DeveloperWorks Contributing Author
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/hazem/entry/ibm_developerworks_contributing_author?lang=en_us

An Apache committer, IBMer, and a technical speaker

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hazems

Re: [COMMUNITY] Paul Nicolucci - PMC member

Posted by Grant Smith <gr...@marathonpm.com>.
Welcome Paul!

Posted by Grant Smith <gr...@marathonpm.com>.
Welcome Paul!