Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Thomas Bennett <lm...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 12:06:15 UTC

Big data conference

Hey,

I'm submitting a talk for the Apache Big Data conference in September.

It would be great to hook up with any other OODT'lings that might be going
or considering going.

Anyone going?

Cheers,
Tom Bennett

Re: Big data conference

Posted by Thomas Bennett <lm...@gmail.com>.
Hey Lewis,

Thanks - forgot to mention that its the European Apache flavour- in
Budapest.

Check out the event at:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe

Cheers,