Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Buntu Dev <bu...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/15 01:56:06 UTC

Replicating MySQL table to HBase

I'm looking for ways to setup an incremental update task to replicate the
MySQL table to HBase. Sqoop seems like an option to import but doesn't seem
to handle row updates and deletes.

Hoping there might be other better ways to handle the
inserts/updates/deletes.

Thanks!

Re: Replicating MySQL table to HBase

Posted by Buntu Dev <bu...@gmail.com>.
Let me clarify that our analysis involves looking at the changes over a
period of time and HBase provides helps us with time based lookups and
state of the things at particular point of time.

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Posted by Buntu Dev <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Hi,