Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org> on 2005/12/06 17:08:03 UTC

localization guide and question

I'm adding a localization guide to the wiki.

In documenting current Roller i18n support, it appears that we use the
server JVM's default locale rather than the user browser's locale for
selection of the resources in all of the JSP-based views.  Is this
intended?  Is it a regression? or have I got it wrong?

--a.

RE: Optionally indexing comments

Posted by Matthew Schmidt <ma...@javalobby.org>.
Seems the file did not get attached.