Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/07 11:37:24 UTC

[Tobago] tc:sheet and tc:selectManyListbox

Hello,

how do I get selectManyListbox rendered properly inside tc:sheet? I
get listbox rendered as only one row, despite what layout I set

regards,
michael

--
stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: [Tobago] tc:sheet and tc:selectManyListbox

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
This was also my first thought, but then you neet to set the heigth on
the panel.
And the height attribute on panel is also marked as deprecated :-(

Afaik ther is no way to do this without use of deprecated api.

Regards,
  Volker

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Michael,