Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/05 04:16:02 UTC

code consistency

ConfusionMatrix used to use String.format() in an error message, but a
recent checkin changed it back to string + string + string. Are we not
using String.format() any more?

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: code consistency

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
I remember replacing something like String.format("%s", foo) with just foo
at some point -- there were no-ops and near-no-ops like this in a few
places. Maybe this is what you are talking about.

Re: code consistency

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Oops. SplitInputJob.java is DOS-mode. The test program is fine.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: code consistency