Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Ahmed Mohombe <am...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/04 15:03:45 UTC

Is this graph library compatible with Apache?

Hi,

I would like to know if this graph library:
http://graph.netbeans.org/

is compatible with Apache License and if it could be used in CM to implement
the ER Diagram.

I was looking at this example implementation:
http://maxnitribitt.blog-city.com/a_visual_database_explorer.htm

This library even if it's part of the NB Platform it does not require the platform in
order to run (it's small and it has a dependency only on a small utility package).
(there are examples of usage outside NB platform, but not DB oriented).

Thanks in advance,

Ahmed.

Re: Is this graph library compatible with Apache?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
There is no license info on the graph lbrary, but NetBeans uses dual
CDDL/GPL:

    http://www.netbeans.org/about/legal/index.html

CDDL frameworks can be shipped with Apache products in the binary form.

Andrus