Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carlos Ferrão <cf...@criticalsoftware.com> on 2001/07/20 05:57:06 UTC

war URL changes

	Hello list,

	I'm using Jboss2.2+Tomcat3.2.2+mod_jk+Apache.
	My war file with JSPs is deployed in JBoss deploy dir. I had to put an
alias in httpd.conf in order to have apache process other files than jsp's
under tomcat's context:

Alias /library
/usr/local/jboss2.2.2_tomcat/JBoss-2.2.2_Tomcat-3.2.2/jboss/tmp/deploy/Defau
lt/library.war/web1006/

However, when I change my war, the deploy dir in Jboss isn't necessarily my
deploy dir, which means that my web pages look messy unless I change again
the httpd.conf.

Anyone else has this problem?? How can this be circumvented???

	Thanks in advance,
	Carlos Ferrao