Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2014/01/08 11:31:27 UTC

Recent jenkins build failure

Hi folks,

trunk-postcommit job
(https://builds.apache.org/job/Tajo-trunk-postcommit) has some
problems. In this job, all builds and unit tests are succeeded, but
test-result aggregation is causing failure.

I tried to turn off test-result aggregation. However, the
configuration of the jenkins job are not modified.

Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem? If there are no
suggestion, I'll create another job, replacing the existing one.

- hyunsik

Re: Recent jenkins build failure

Posted by JaeHwa Jung <jh...@gruter.com>.
Awesome!
Thanks, Hyunsik. :)

2014/1/8 Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>

> Great! It has been annoying me.
> Thanks, Hyunsik!
>

> 2014/1/8 Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>
>
> > I've added new job. It works very well.
> > https://builds.apache.org/job/Tajo-master-build/1/
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 7:31 PM, Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> wrote:
> > > Hi folks,
> > >
> > > trunk-postcommit job
> > > (https://builds.apache.org/job/Tajo-trunk-postcommit) has some
> > > problems. In this job, all builds and unit tests are succeeded, but
> > > test-result aggregation is causing failure.
> > >
> > > I tried to turn off test-result aggregation. However, the
> > > configuration of the jenkins job are not modified.
> > >
> > > Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem? If there are no
> > > suggestion, I'll create another job, replacing the existing one.
> > >
> > > - hyunsik
> >

> --
> Jihoon Son
>
> Database & Information Systems Group,
> Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
> Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
> Korea University
> 1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
> Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea
>
> Tel : +82-2-3290-3580