Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Johan Gielstra <jg...@csc.com> on 2007/08/16 16:43:26 UTC

Generating Static Classes from a .genmodel/.ecore

It is possible to generate static classes from an .ecore or .genmodel
I noticed the org.apache.tuscany.sdo.generateJavaGenerator has methods to
support this but indicates is it deprecated when you run it ?
      "Usage: this is a deprecated command replaced by XSD2JavaGenerator"

I did attempt to hack some code together to make it work
      JavaGenerator.generateFromGenModel(genModel, targetDirectory,
genOptions);

but I am assuming this code is no longer supported ??

Johan Gielstra
Email:  jgielstr@csc.com
Cell:   1-(512)-657-5029

for such purpose.