Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@digitalinsight.com> on 2003/12/29 09:22:46 UTC

RE: internal-server-error in cocoon..... org.apache.cocoon.Proces singException

What version of Cocoon?  Cocoon often generates multiple stack traces that
are different.  If you started Weblogic from the command line you probably
got a stack trace there.  I'd look at that one. From my experience, in
situations like yours the ones in the error log file or the browser don't
always show the real cause. If I had to guess, the error is occuring either
in generating your JSP or in calling it.

Ralph