Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rohit Tiwari <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/05 18:11:46 UTC

Google Summer of Code

Sir,
I am third year student, pursuing B.tech in Computer Science Engineering of
Jaipur Engineering College and Research Center, Jaipur(Rajasthan,india). I
want to work with Apache Software Foundation in Google Summer of Code.

I have these skill set
Technical:
   Digital music programming using Chuck
   Knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation
   General problem solving, Coding
Languages:
   C, C++, C#,knowledge of basic  Java
   Chuck (real-time multimedia language)

And I worked on projects like:
1.OptiCode
   A software which finds duplicate code in a project folder or in multiple
file              formats of C,C++, Java and C#.
   Language used: C#.net
   Timeline: January 2014 - February 2014
2.Tic-Tac-Toe game
   Classic Tic-Tac-Toe game against the computer.
   Language used: C#.net
   Timeline: August 2012- August 2012
3.Indento
  A software that rearranges code (indenting and spacing) into a format
that is         easily readable of c,c++,java and c# files.
  Language used: C
  Timeline: February 2014 -Ongoing

If there are any projects related to my skills then I will be eager to
 know about those projects and want to work on it with full dedication and
zeal. I hope I will hear from you soon.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,
Rohit Tiwari