Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Imre András Róbert <im...@mail.tvnet.hu> on 2007/02/11 02:08:41 UTC

Re[2]: Creating config items for a configurable product

Geez, how could I miss that...

I added an optical drive option, but could not manage to link it
to the PC. Seems to me the problem is it generates a config item
ID of 10000 automatically which I cant modify. I guess this should
be something like IT0003.

How can I link them together?

Thanks,
  András