Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/27 14:12:31 UTC

Spark DataGrid focusing problem with the latest SDK

I am facing a focusing problem using the latest (4.11) SDK.
Specifically, if I tab to a Spark DataGrid it gets focus correctly by
showing a blue border, if I hit tab again then instead of leaving the grid
the focus goes to the first column's header by drawing an inner border. I
double check it by using 4.6 SDK and there is no problem there. Anyone else
has seen that problem?

Thanks

Re: Air win 8 mobile

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
FlexJS isn't quite ready for mobile.  We are looking for volunteers to
help out.  It might be less effort for you to help out than port your app
to something else ;-)

-Alex

Re: Air win 8 mobile

Posted by Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de>.
thanks, that' s bad

Re: Air win 8 mobile

Posted by Hans J Nuecke <hn...@vservu.de>.
yup, me too!
Regards
Hans

AW: Air win 8 mobile

Posted by Krüger, Olaf <OK...@edscha.com>.

________________________________

RE: Air win 8 mobile

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@Dev-X.co.za>.
Hi Maarten,

Added my vote!

Regards,

Sugan Naicker
South Africa

Re: Air win 8 mobile

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
And this won't help you today, but the FlexJS effort has a goal of
allowing your flex apps to run on Cordova/PhoneGap which I think does have
Win Mobile support.

-Alex

Re: Air win 8 mobile

Posted by Maarten Cammaert <ma...@gmail.com>.
Frank,

Re: Air win 8 mobile

Posted by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com>.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Air win 8 mobile

Re: Spark DataGrid focusing problem with the latest SDK

Posted by Darrell Loverin <da...@gmail.com>.
If I remember correctly the 4.6 behavior (moving focus out the data grid on
the tab key if not editing a cell) was put in so a data grid could be
tabbed out of without having to visit every cell that had an editor.

-Darrell

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.